General Information About Emily Griffith Opportunity School
THE MISSION OF EMILY GRIFFITH OPPORTUNITY SCHOOL IS TO PROVIDE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND VALUES THAT ENABLE STUDENTS TO COMPETE SUCCESSFULLY IN THE WORKFORCE AND TO BE SELF-SUFFICIENT CITIZENS AND LIFELONG LEARNERS.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 65%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,738 Native American 78 Asian 109 African American 460 Hispanic 1,063 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 391 Enrolled FullTime Graduates