General Information About Everest College-Aurora
At Everest, we're all about diversity. With programs as wide ranging as Healthcare, Business Administration, Information Technology, and Trade Skills, Everest has a career training path for you.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 147 Percent Admitted 81% Men Admitted 84% Women Admitted 80% Full Time Retention Rate 56%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 934 Native American 6.0 Asian 21.0 African American 298.0 Hispanic 143.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 686 Enrolled FullTime Graduates