General Information About Everest College-Colorado Springs
Everest College is a private college established to meet the changing employment and corresponding educational needs of the diverse student population of Colorado Springs and its surrounding area. The College offers practical, career-related programs designed to help graduates prepare for entry-level positions and contribute to the community that it serves.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants N/A Percent Admitted N/A% Men Admitted N/A% Women Admitted N/A% Full Time Retention Rate N/A
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 498 Native American 8 Asian 11 African American 87 Hispanic 100 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 498 Enrolled FullTime Graduates