General Information About Glenwood Beauty Academy
The Glenwood Beauty Academy is dedicated to providing quailty vocational education in cosmetology, hair styling, esthetics and nail technology to students who have the ability to benefit from the training offered. GBA is committed to academic excellance that prepares graduates to pass the required licensing examination to begin a career in the beauty industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 78 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 1 Hispanic 17 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 37 Enrolled FullTime Graduates