General Information About Intellitec College-Colorado Springs
To Provide Excellent Career Training To apply for federal financial aid, inclu
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 567 Native American 21.0 Asian 12.0 African American 23.0 Hispanic 100.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 671 Enrolled FullTime Graduates