General Information About Morgan Community College
Our mission is to partner with students in imagining, believing, and achieving their goals.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $2,357 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,749
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $1,259,379 Other Federal Grants $65,334 Scholarships & Fellowships $2,049,589 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $1,722,894 Average Grant Dollars Issued $238,048 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $1,024,795
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,613 Native American 25 Asian 18 African American 29 Hispanic 312