General Information About Northeastern Junior College
Northeastern Junior College is a comprehensive two-year institution that is committed to providing excellence in learning, training, and service. We strive to produce skilled and knowledgeable students who transfer successfully and enter the workforce productively. We strive to enrich the quality of lives through affordable and accessible learning opportunities.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 4,628 Native American 36.0 Asian 24.0 African American 138.0 Hispanic 343.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,072 Enrolled FullTime Graduates