General Information About Platt College
Statement of Mission: Platt College offers quality undergraduate education and provides graduates with competencies, skills and levels of education for employment and continued success in higher education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 9 Percent Admitted 33% Men Admitted 50% Women Admitted 29% Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $27,300 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $3,150
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 221 Native American 0 Asian 3 African American 6 Hispanic 22 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 175 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0