General Information About Trinidad State Junior College
Trinidad State Junior College enriches the academic, technical, and cultural life of our diverse community. We are committed to offering traditional and alternative approaches to education, providing quality instruction, and promoting lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $3,140 Room & Board Charge $4,874 Books & Supplies Cost $1,749 Dorm Capacity 313
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $2,225,908 Other Federal Grants $421,074 Scholarships & Fellowships $4,072,916 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $3,339,466 Average Grant Dollars Issued $499,946 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $2,036,458
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,827 Native American 36 Asian 37 African American 61 Hispanic 1,145 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 995 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0