General Information About Trinidad State Junior College
Trinidad State Junior College enriches the academic, technical, and cultural life of our diverse community. We are committed to offering traditional and alternative approaches to education, providing quality instruction, and promoting lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Town: Remote
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,827 Native American 36 Asian 37 African American 61 Hispanic 1,145 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 995 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0