General Information About Westwood College-Denver South
Westwood College offers year-round online classes, as well as daytime and evening classes at their campus. The degree programs at Westwood are designed to provide students with the knowledge and tools they need, and support along the way. Westwood students can typically complete their coursework in less time than students at traditional schools, allowing them to earn their associate degree in as little as 17 months, their bachelor's degree in as little as three years, or their master's degree in just over a year.
This school is accredited by Westwood College is currently nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education..
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 36%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled Native American Asian African American Hispanic Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 218 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0