General Information About Academy Di Capelli-School of Cosmetology
ACADEMY DI CAPELLI is a full-service beauty school dedicated to consistently providing high student satisfaction by rendering an excellent curriculum, quality products, and furnishing an enjoyable atmosphere at an acceptable price/value relationship. With almost 40 years of combined salon and business expertise, academy di capelli has created a prestigious facility with state-of the-art equipment, well-trained instructors and a salon-oriented curriculum that produces graduates ready to compete and excel in the world of Professional Cosmetology. We also maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, which respects diversity, ideas, and hard work.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 89%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 91 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 1.0 Hispanic 7.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 49 Enrolled FullTime Graduates