General Information About Bridgeport Hospital School of Nursing
To serve the educational needs of a diverse student population by providing high quality academic programs that are accessible, affordable and attainable.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $9,519 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $500
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 242 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 25 Hispanic 21 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 119 Enrolled FullTime Graduates