General Information About Brio Academy of Cosmetology-Niantic
This is a chance for you to express your own creativity and personality and do something that people need. In fact, the need for professionals in the Beauty and Hair world is growing everyday and it’s true that there are shortages of trained skilled people...and that's good for you if you want to do better in life. Brio Academy prepares men and women for careers in the cosmetology industry. We teach Hair Design... Nail Technology... and Esthetics (making people look their best).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 132 Native American 3 Asian 4 African American 11 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 80 Enrolled FullTime Graduates