General Information About Brio Academy of Cosmetology-Torrington
Our Mission at Brio Academy is to: EDUCATE to the highest standards in the field of Cosmetology; GRADUATE students from the curriculum of Cosmetology; Enable our students to become LICENSED as a State Certified Cosmetologist or Esthetics Enable graduates to become EMPLOYED in the cosmetology field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 118 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 4.0 Hispanic 11.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 15 Enrolled FullTime Graduates