General Information About Connecticut Institute of Hair Design
We at the Connecticut Institute of Hair Design are dedicated entirely upon the student's growth and learning process in the field of hairstyling. Realizing that skill alone is not the prime factor for a successful individual in this competitive field, we instill upon the student, behavioral attitudes in dealing with the public. Towards these ends we strive for the benefit of our students and the hairdressing/barbering profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 52 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 9 Hispanic 11 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 16 Enrolled FullTime Graduates