General Information About American Institution
Our specialized, "hands-on" programs focus in the high demand careers of Healthcare, Business, and Computer Technology and can allow you to begin your new career in less time than you think. Our faculty and staff are dedicated to providing students with the necessary knowledge and skills needed to assist you in securing employment in today's job market.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2012.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Other degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 48%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 256 Native American 0.0 % Asian 2.0 % African American 25.0 % Hispanic 45.0 % Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 256 Enrolled FullTime Graduates