General Information About Industrial Management Training Institute
IMTI is a technical institute that has been successfully training Electricians, Plumbers, Electronic Systems and HVAC Technicians since 1986. All IMTI programs are career oriented. The class room curriculum is a sound mixture, focusing on education and industry skills. All IMTI graduates are equipped with the training, assistance, and education they will need in order to play valuable role in the high demand technical industries of today and tomorrow.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 196 Native American 3 Asian 6 African American 57 Hispanic 42 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 198 Enrolled FullTime Graduates