General Information About Lincoln College of New England-Suffield
The Mission of the Clemens College is to offer a highly personal and intellectually challenging educational experience to students from across the globe. The College aims to give students the knowledge, skills, professionalism, confidence and self-discipline required to succeed in their careers and to make a positive contribution to society.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 78 Percent Admitted 95% Men Admitted 94% Women Admitted 95% Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 103 Native American 1.0 Asian 2.0 African American 16.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 107 Enrolled FullTime Graduates