General Information About Mitchell College
Mitchell College, a private institution of higher education, provides a transforming educational experience. Within a diverse and student-centered community and with an emphasis on holistic student development, Mitchell College supports individual learning differences, nurtures untapped academic potential, and instills professional knowledge and skills necessary for students to contribute to an ever-changing world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,039 Native American 25.0 Asian 10.0 African American 132.0 Hispanic 72.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 850 Enrolled FullTime Graduates