General Information About Northhaven Academy
The mission of NorthHaven Academy Partner School is to provide quality cosmetology career oriented higher education to a diverse student population. Our programs also integrate education to enhance our graduates' personal development and potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 91%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 335 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 11.0 Hispanic 25.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 152 Enrolled FullTime Graduates