General Information About Paier College of Art Inc
Although the tools and methods of art are constantly changing, the strengths of our college have not. Computers have indeed become an important part of the artist's portfolio. These technologies are reflected in all our departments, and the computer labs are well equipped with the current hardware and software. However, at Paier, computers are not an exclusive focus. In many respects, as the power of digital imaging and communication increases, the need for artistic fundamentals becomes even more important.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $12,960 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $2,700
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 236 Native American 0 Asian 6 African American 13 Hispanic 8 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 168 Enrolled FullTime Graduates