General Information About Post University
Our mission is to provide students with the knowledge, personal skills and experiences required to become leaders in their chosen careers. We prepare students to become confident, competent, and competitive participants in the global market place. YOU: You are the driving force behind our mission. Everything we do is designed to help you meet your educational, personal and career objectives. We have carefully designed our programs to give you the leadership and practical skills you'll need to "hit the ground running" when you graduate.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Postbaccalaureate certificate
- Master's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,243 Percent Admitted 57% Men Admitted 9% Women Admitted 6% Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 370 470 Math 353 460 Writing 360 470
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 14 19 English 10 15 Math 6 10 Writing 13 15
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 3,530 Native American 6.0 Asian 42.0 African American 426.0 Hispanic 196.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,825 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 283