General Information About Sanford-Brown College-Farmington
Gibbs College of RI is committed to providing market-driven, accessible, quality programs of higher education that meet the needs of students, employers and the community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 613 Native American 2 Asian 11 African American 96 Hispanic 115 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 124 Enrolled FullTime Graduates