General Information About Stone Academy
Stone Academy's mission is to provide an academic enviroment where motivated individuals can acquire the specific skills and attitude necessary to make a significant contribution in the business and allied health field. The dedication of the faculty and adminstration with each student afford the stucent the opportunity to put their marketable skills to use in the business and allied health fields.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 696 Native American 2 Asian 5 African American 140 Hispanic 330 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 272 Enrolled FullTime Graduates