General Information About Three Rivers Community College
Three Rivers is an accessible, affordable, and culturally diverse community college that meets varied educational needs by creating an environment that stimulates learning. To accomplish its mission, Three Rivers Community College: # Offers post-secondary educational opportunities; # Encourages life long learning; # Provides a well-rounded and rewarding educational experience with an emphasis on critical thinking, effective communication, and the College’s institutional values; # Fosters an appreciation of the natural and social sciences, humanities, technology and the arts; # Helps students achieve their goals; # Serves as a community resource for people and institutions within its service area; # Delivers its services efficiently and measurably; and # Contributes to economic development of this region and the state.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 60%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,630 Native American 47.0 Asian 217.0 African American 444.0 Hispanic 494.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,741 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0