General Information About Windham Memorial Hospital-Radiologic Technology Program
To enhance the lives and well being of people in the communities we serve by providing quality healthcare.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 60 Percent Admitted 13% Men Admitted 7% Women Admitted 16% Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 23 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 15 Enrolled FullTime Graduates