General Information About Delaware College of Art and Design
DCAD's mission is to educate talented and dedicated students to become art makers, idea generators, problem solvers, and visual communicators who can redefine the way we perceive and experience the world around us. It also serves as a visible stakeholder, cultural anchor, and catalyst for the revitalization of downtown Wilmington.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 443 Percent Admitted 68% Men Admitted 89% Women Admitted 60% Full Time Retention Rate 63%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 262 Native American 1 Asian 8 African American 45 Hispanic 13 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 204 Enrolled FullTime Graduates