General Information About Delaware Learning Institute of Cosmetology
Delaware Learning Institute of Cosmetology is dedicated to providing a well rounded foundation for students who are committed to learning the arts and sciences of cosmetology and related areas of study. Our school strives to prepare students with the knowledge necessary for licensure and entry level employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 141 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 12.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 50 Enrolled FullTime Graduates