General Information About Harris School of Business-Wilmington Campus
Our mission is to enhance the health of individuals and society by offering high-quality clinical and relaxation massage therapy training programs. We prepare individuals to become certified massage technicians, or nationally certified and state-licensed massage therapists. Graduates will be trained to competently and compassionately address physical, emotional and spiritual conditions related to stress, illness and pain.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,025 Native American 1.0 Asian 10.0 African American 444.0 Hispanic 101.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 466 Enrolled FullTime Graduates