General Information About Schilling-Douglas School of Hair Design
The mission of Schilling-Douglas School of Hair Design is to produce proficient graduates in attitude, knowledge and technique. Our curriculum is designed to provide each individual with an up-to-date education as well as instill a sense of professionalism and effective communication.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 71%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 244 Native American 0 Asian 5 African American 75 Hispanic 17 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 69 Enrolled FullTime Graduates