General Information About Career Training Academy
The goal of the Academy of Career Training is to provide the skills, knowledge and practial work experience needed to become a competent Cosmetologist, Barer Stylist, Nail Technician, Skin Care Specialist or Massage Therapist. Our curriculum will meet all requirements necessary for you to become licensed or registered.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 144 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 4 Hispanic 90 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 102 Enrolled FullTime Graduates