General Information About Academy of Cosmetology-Palm Bay
The mission of this school is to prepare and train students to become knowledgeable and skilled and to encourage self-growth, motivation and professionalism in the cosmetology, facial and massage industry. If you think it's time to make a change in your life, call the Academy of Cosmetology now. Your future is what YOU make of it. Call today, and change your life forever!
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 137 Native American 4 Asian 1 African American 24 Hispanic 28 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 53 Enrolled FullTime Graduates