General Information About Advanced Technical Centers
Advanced Technical Centers is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to enabling individuals and families to become self-sufficient through education, workforce development and employment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 77 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 31 Hispanic 35 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 50 Enrolled FullTime Graduates