General Information About AI Miami International University of Art and Design
Miami International University of Art & Design is a multi-campus, career-oriented institution that provides students with academic preparation and practical skills through programs in the applied arts and design industries. The institution prepares its undergraduate students for entry-level positions and its graduate students for advancement in their chosen fields. Miami International University of Art & Design and its branch campuses, The Art Institute of Jacksonville and The Art Institute of Tampa are dedicated to fostering a culture that encourages creativity, research, and learning-centered endeavors.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 3,033 Percent Admitted 45% Men Admitted 47% Women Admitted 43% Full Time Retention Rate 57%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 5,314 Native American 5 Asian 39 African American 225 Hispanic 631 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3,039 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 40