General Information About American Advanced Technicians Institute
Our mission is to provide practical training and technical education in the field of Automotive Technology.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 81 Percent Admitted 98% Men Admitted 98% Women Admitted 0%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 185 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 3 Hispanic 180 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 198 Enrolled FullTime Graduates