General Information About American Institute of Beauty
American Institute of beauty Inc. mission is to educate and train every student with the skills to achieve a rewarding career in cosmetology. Our objective is to thoroughly instruct and prepare the student to successfully pass the state licensing exam and to be competent and efficient while working with the public.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 70%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 145 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 86.0 Hispanic 18.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 35 Enrolled FullTime Graduates