General Information About American Institute-School of Health Careers
The School of Health Careers was established to provide the highest quality training to satisfy the growing need in the health industry by using the most up-to-date equipment and techniques. The Institution is dedicated to providing a stimulating and supportive environment in which students can develop those academic, intellectual, physical and emotional resources needed to compete at the highest level for positions commensurate with their talents and professional aspirations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 68%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 357 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 288 Hispanic 40 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 228 Enrolled FullTime Graduates