General Information About Angley College
The mission of Angley College is to develop the human potential of each graduate by providing education and training in professional skills and behaviors in preparation for entry level positions.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 20%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 315 Native American 2 Asian 3 African American 72 Hispanic 80 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 350 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0