General Information About Anthem College-Orlando
The mission of High-Tech Institute is to provide quality postsecondary education focused on career success in the fields of Allied Health Care and Technology and to provide a learning environment that inspires all students to realize their full potential. Anthem College is accredited by the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,133 Native American 4.0 Asian 20.0 African American 320.0 Hispanic 462.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 552 Enrolled FullTime Graduates