General Information About Artistic Nails and Beauty Academy
Our mission is to prepare graduates for state licensure and success in their chosen career path. Our team will accomplish this mission by facilitating a fun and safe environment within which students become knowledgeable, respectful, accountable, and professional.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 429 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 186 Hispanic 111 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 128 Enrolled FullTime Graduates