General Information About ATI Career Training Center-Miami
Helping people achieve a better lifestyle by preparing them, through education, for a career in their chosen field.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 138 Percent Admitted 80% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 81% Full Time Retention Rate 90%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $12,253 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $0
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 489 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 127 Hispanic 282 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,299 Enrolled FullTime Graduates