General Information About Atlantic Technical Center
The mission/vision of Atlantic Technical Center and Technical High School is to promote excellence in academic, career and technical studies in order to prepare students to enter and remain competitive in a global workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 48%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,906 Native American 13 Asian 63 African American 867 Hispanic 382 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 905 Enrolled FullTime Graduates