General Information About Aveda Institute-Saint Petersburg
Creating Nurturing Environments That Facilitate Life Long Learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 112 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 172 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 9.0 Hispanic 14.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 188 Enrolled FullTime Graduates