General Information About Beauty Schools of America
Leadership is not a one-day pact. It is an ongoing commitment to excellence, a developed habit…a daily practice. At Beauty Schools of America® we pride ourselves on leading by example. With the best instructors nationwide, our school teaches every individual to reach into their soul so that they can truly develop a fireypassion that will unleash their creative abilities. Our objective is to enlighten our students, and guide them toward a successful career in the glamorous salon, spa, barber, and beauty industries.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 562 Native American 1 Asian 1 African American 346 Hispanic 194 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 325 Enrolled FullTime Graduates