General Information About Beauty Schools of America
At Beauty Schools of America ®, we foster mutual respect, a professional attitude, and pride in your achievements. Our courses are designed to not only give you the skills you'll need, but a sense of accomplishment and the confidence needed to enter the beauty industry and succeed personally as well as professionally.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 73%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,131 Native American 2 Asian 3 African American 173 Hispanic 914 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 720 Enrolled FullTime Graduates