General Information About Benes International School of Beauty
Bene's International School of Beauty, Inc. provides career preparation in the cosmetology arts and sciences including barbering, skin care, instructor training, massage therapy, and nail care in order to prepare the student for employment in the beauty industry to serve God, the family and community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 421 Native American 0 Asian 4 African American 30 Hispanic 81 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 269 Enrolled FullTime Graduates