General Information About Bradford-Union Area Career Technical Center
Our mission is to provide a place for high school and adult students to attend day or evening classes on a regular basis to develop job preparatory, adult basic, and community education skills in a safe and caring environment which focuses on individual needs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- ROTC (Army)
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Town: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 210 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 61.0 Hispanic 5.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 103 Enrolled FullTime Graduates