General Information About Brewster Technical Center
* Educating students in a healthy, positive and safe atmosphere that is conducive to learning. * Providing educational opportunities utilizing a variety of available resources. * Creating integrated systems that enable students to reach their highest potential. * We empower students to be productive and technologically prepared for the workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 18%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 624 Native American 1.0 Asian 13.0 African American 318.0 Hispanic 127.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 402 Enrolled FullTime Graduates