General Information About Brewster Technical Center
* Educating students in a healthy, positive and safe atmosphere that is conducive to learning. * Providing educational opportunities utilizing a variety of available resources. * Creating integrated systems that enable students to reach their highest potential. * We empower students to be productive and technologically prepared for the workplace.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $293,182 Other Federal Grants $106,016 Scholarships & Fellowships $618,312 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $502,231 Average Grant Dollars Issued $78,675 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $309,156
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 624 Native American 1 Asian 13 African American 318 Hispanic 127 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 402 Enrolled FullTime Graduates