General Information About Cambridge Institute of Allied Health
Mission The mission of Cambridge Institute of Allied Health is to provide quality career training that prepares students for employment in their chosen healthcare career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 398 Native American 0.0 Asian 7.0 African American 146.0 Hispanic 70.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 168 Enrolled FullTime Graduates