General Information About City College
The mission of City College is to educate and train students in their chosen major for employment in specific career fields. The College awards Associate of Science degrees based on the student's completion of required course work with at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 117 Percent Admitted 97% Men Admitted 98% Women Admitted 96% Full Time Retention Rate 41%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,280 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,425
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 358 Native American 3 Asian 3 African American 118 Hispanic 130 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 181 Enrolled FullTime Graduates